Last updated: August 26, 2017
The information contained on http://www.thepreparedmind.club website (the
“Service”) is for general information purposes only.
The Prepared Mind assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the
contents on the Service.
In no event shall The Prepared Mind be liable for any special, direct,
indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever,
whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or
in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. The
Prepared Mind reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification
to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
The Prepared Mind does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or
other harmful components.
This Disclaimer is licensed by [TermsFeed Generator](https://termsfeed.com) to
The Prepared Mind.
External links disclaimer
http://www.thepreparedmind.club website may contain links to external websites
that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with The
Please note that the The Prepared Mind does not guarantee the accuracy,
relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.