New to Prepping?

The Prepared Mind Forums Start Here! New to Prepping?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  PreparedMother 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TN Homesteader

Have you realized that you need to prep?
    Have you read the comments on The Prepared Mind Patreon site?
    Have you seen multiple YouTube videos?
    Have you found our Club’s Forum but the information seems too “advanced“?
    Do you feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to begin?
    Fear not, you have taken the most important step, realizing that you need to prepare, the “what for” is up to you!

So, to help you along, here a link to “Prep101 – An Introduction To Getting Prepared” published by BePrepared.com which is an organization that sells preps. This is not an advertisement nor indication that is where you should purchase. The value is in the information within the document as it is intended for those just getting started.

Now, for additional Food and Water in an Emergency click the link which will give you access to information published by FEMA. Yes, it is a government agency but in this rare case, it is factual and good information! ?

White_Tiger
    Participant

Howdy all. Not new to prepping, just new to the pm club. If I were new the link provided is a good compass to follow.

PreparedMother
    Keymaster

If I were new to prepping, I would want to know not to waste my money trying to save money. Honestly, I’ve wasted a lot of money being cheap. From food to tools, I’ve learned that it really does pay to save the money and invest in quality items.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.