Ideal for hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, emergency prep, or traveling abroad, Sawyer’s Squeeze Water Filter ensures access to clean water in the backcountry or anywhere in the world. Rated to 0.1 micron absolute filtration, it, the Squeeze Filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria such as salmonella, cholera, leptospirosis, and E.coli, and removes 99.9999% of all protozoa such as giardia and cryptosporidium (Independent Testing Laboratory Hydreion, LLC.; Microbiological Report S05-03). The Squeeze Filter also filters out 100% of microplastics.
The Squeeze Filter comes in a range of models to fit your needs:
- Personal System (SP129): Comes with one 32-ounce, BPA-free water pouch.
- Personal System (SP131): Comes with three BPA-free water pouches (16-, 32- and 64-ounce sizes) for more versatile water storage.
- Hydration Kit (SP137): Includes inline adapters for hydration pack bladders (sold separately), plus one 16-ounce pouch and a straw for drinking directly from the source.
- All-in-One System (SP181): Fully loaded with a 32-ounce pouch, faucet adapter, and adapters for attaching the filter to a 5-gallon bucket (sold separately). The SP181 can create clean, filtered water for a group that can yield up to 540 gallons of clean water per day from any fresh water source.
- Faucet Adapter Kit for Boil Alerts (SP182): Paired with a faucet adapter that easily connects to almost any household or outdoor faucet worldwide (pouch not included) — great for emergency preparedness.
To use, simply fill up the included reusable pouch at any water source, screw the filter onto the pouch, and drink directly from the filter or squeeze water into a water bottle. For even more versatility, screw the filter onto most standard disposable water or soda bottles.
With the addition of a faucet adapter, both the SP181 and SP182 are great to have on hand for emergency and disaster preparedness when water supplies are compromised. The SP181’s bucket adapter kit makes it easy to create a high-volume gravity water filtering system that’s ideal for backcountry treks with a large group of campers or overseas mission trips.
The Squeeze Water Filter is backed by a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty. Sawyer individually tests each and every Squeeze Filter three times to performance standards before packaging.
Since 1984, Sawyer Products has offered the best, most technologically advanced solutions for protection against sun, bugs, water, and injuries — everything from first aid kits developed for wilderness to point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water.
Complete water filtration system designed for emergency preparedness, groups in the backcountry, and mission trips
Highest level of filtration on market – removes greater than 99.99999% of all bacteria and 99.9999% of all protozoa (also filters 100% of microplastics)
Bucket and faucet adapters provide high-volume clean, potable water from any fresh water source; easily field maintainable
Filter with built-in and removable push/pull cap; comes with one 32-ounce, BPA-free collapsible pouch for personal hydration
Backed by manufacturer’s lifetime limited warranty (Independent Testing Laboratory Hydreion, LLC.; Microbiological Report S05-03); 100% of Squeeze Filter units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer